In some states, electronic voting may complicate discovery efforts in election litigation.
- Cheaper, Faster and Better? AI and the Future of the Profession
- Conflating 'Security' and 'Privacy' Can Yield Confusing Policy
- LexisNexis Plans to Acquire SEC Intelligence Service Intelligize
- 10 Tips for Minimizing Cloud Security Risks
- The Lawyer's Challenge: Meeting Client Demand in a Tech-Driven World
- 3 Ways to Reduce Data Breach Risks in Post-Panama Papers World
- For 2016 Election, Electronic Voting and Discovery May Collide on Complex Terrain
- Former Google Discovery Attorney Joins Silicon Valley's BlackStone Discovery
- Consilio Acquires Texas-Based E-Discovery Provider EQD
- LTC4 Launches Core Competency Learning Plan to Tackle E-Discovery Training Deficit
New Job Openings
Here you will find cutting-edge resources covering the latest trends and news in eDiscovery – all dedicated to making you the best in your field.
This white paper discusses the legal restrictions of foreign ESI, best practices for processing and review, and more.
For practiced in-house counsel, managing eDiscovery can be like suddenly living in a country where nobody speaks your language. This white paper offers best practices, a comprehensive map of the eDiscovery terrain, and tips for effective eDiscovery efforts.
This white paper takes a deep dive on the subject of U.S Export Control laws and regulations, and how they dictate your eDiscovery efforts.
Legal drafting can be time-consuming, costly, and - let's face it - less than stimulating. Learn how legal drafting technology can prove an essential partner here.
An Open Look at Keyword Search vs. Predictive Analytics
How Technology Assisted Review Works & Why it Matters for Legal Professionals
5 Strategies for Building the Law Firm of the Near Future
You can prevent your firm from becoming a victim by familiarizing yourself with the staggering statistics associated with these attacks, and taking proactive steps to improve your security information systems.